Being the leading firms in the industry, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate. Offered products are widely used as in electrolytes for zinc plating, as a mordant in dyeing and many more. Offered products are highly demanded in market due to their excellent quality and longer shelf life. Apart from this, these have longer shelf life. Features:
- Accurate composition
- Superior quality
- Widely used
- The hydrates, especially the heptahydrate, are the primary forms used commercially.
- The main application is as a coagulant in the production of rayon. It is also a precursor to the pigment lithopone.
- Used as a preservative for skins and leather and in medicine as an astringent and emetic.
- Zinc sulfate is used to supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays. Zinc sulfate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss growth on roofs.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A